[Webtest] Strange case of Seam RichFaces and WebTest
Marc Guillemot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Fri, 28 Mar 2008 09:02:50 +0100
this should be fixed in upcoming HtmlUnit 2.0.
Valdis Rigdon wrote:
> I think it's the same issue; we are making AJAX calls as well. These
> are making it to the backend, and the response is being returned
> correctly, but "due lack of support for XMLDocument.getElementById
> when namespace specifies html" isn't not updating the current page and
> modifying the DOM.
> On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Harihara Vinayakaram <email@example.com> wrote:
>> Thanks for the pointers but I think my problem is slightly different . Let
>> me try and explain what I think is happenning :
>> I have an ajax call which is made after an entry is made for input box
>> 3 in the form .
>> From what I understand from the webtest logs it looks like that the webtest
>> makes the call to the backend and then I see a message that says responses
>> restored and the other form fields are not submitted . . Hope what I am
>> saying makes sense
>> On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 5:54 PM, Valdis Rigdon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>> We've hit the same thing with any AJAX enable Rich Faces component.
>>> See http://webtest-community.canoo.com/jira/browse/WT-375.
>>> On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 5:47 AM, Harihara Vinayakaram <email@example.com>
>>>> I have an application that uses JBoss Seam 2.0 and RichFaces 3.1.1 .
>>>> of the forms has support for ajax using the a:support and a:region tags
>>>> If I disable the ajax support then I am able to submit the form ,
>>>> the ajax support seems to change the form response . I tried going thru
>>>> manual but I am not able to find any solution
>>>> Can you give me any pointers on how to test this application .
> WebTest mailing list