[Webtest] webtest-Reporting

Alexander Mannsfeld Alexander Mannsfeld <alexander.mannsfeld@gameduell.de>
Fri, 4 Jul 2008 17:08:17 +0200

Hi there again,

regarding my yesterday's question - problem solved by coding a wrapper;
after a test has been finished it reconstructs the old resultFile.xml
before actually
parsing starts - except that the "result" is now an attribute and not
a tag like before
it works like a charm :-) .

Perhaps this is helpfull for people confronted with the same situation
like me :-)

Have a nice weekend,

Cheers,

Alexander