[Webtest] How to determine the name of a downloaded file

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 11:21:07 +0200

Hi Roger,

there is no simple way to do that currently. It seems to me that an
additional step or a built-in property would be needed.

What about following solutions:
- WebTest could set a dynamic property named for instance
"wt.lastResult.fileName" that holds the name used to save the last response.
- we could add a new step like <storeLastReponseName property="..."/>

Cheers,
Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com