[Webtest] ReferenceError: "checkForFrm" is not defined.

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 11:45:41 +0200

Hi,

it seems that I need to put it in a FAQ:
- check that you don't get this error in your "normal" browser
- check that your html code is well formed
- try with latest WebTest build

If this is a real issue, please provide the simplest html page allowing
to reproduce the problem.

Cheers,
Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com