[Webtest] Trunk build fails on MacBook Pro Leopard

Tue, 08 Jul 2008 11:53:48 +0200

Hi Paul,

it seems that you have some older version of Xalan somewhere in you
classpath. I don't know anything of java setup on Mac therefore I can't
really help. Perhaps a CLASSPATH environment variable?

Cheers,
Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com