[Webtest] Re: richFaces Ajax + content not updated

Keusch Florian Keusch Florian" <florian.keusch@elca.ch
Wed, 9 Jul 2008 15:58:24 +0200

Hi Stefan,
thanks for your reply. I changed the test to use verifyXpath instead:

<webtest name=3D"richFaces demo - test ajax commandButton">
	<invoke
url=3D"http://livedemo.exadel.com/richfaces-demo/richfaces/commandButton.=
sf c=3DcommandButton"/>
	<setInputField name=3D"j_id221:j_id224" value=3D"florian"/>
	<clickButton label=3D"Say Hello" name=3D"j_id221:j_id225"/>
	<verifyxpath xpath=3D"id('out')/span[@class=3D'outhello'][2]"/>
</webtest>

But this does not solve the problem.

The problem is that the content is not updated. After the clickButton
step in the results I also don't have
A new content displayed. This test is only a small example. In our
application I use ajax buttons to manipulate much more page content (see
other post).
I've checked with a http proxy. The dat in xml form correct is sent from
the server, but somehow on the client side (webtest) the DOM is not
updated.

Stefan
=20

<http://webtest.canoo.com/webtest/manual/verifyText.html:>=20