[Webtest] Re: richFaces Ajax + content not updated
Keusch Florian" <email@example.com
Wed, 9 Jul 2008 15:58:24 +0200
thanks for your reply. I changed the test to use verifyXpath instead:
<webtest name=3D"richFaces demo - test ajax commandButton">
<setInputField name=3D"j_id221:j_id224" value=3D"florian"/>
<clickButton label=3D"Say Hello" name=3D"j_id221:j_id225"/>
But this does not solve the problem.
The problem is that the content is not updated. After the clickButton
step in the results I also don't have
A new content displayed. This test is only a small example. In our
application I use ajax buttons to manipulate much more page content (see
I've checked with a http proxy. The dat in xml form correct is sent from
the server, but somehow on the client side (webtest) the DOM is not
>"This step verifies the existence of the specified string somewhere in
>response received from server (ie the changes that may have occured
>the page has been loaded are not seen by this step)."
>You'll need to use e.g. verifyXpath to investigate changed content.