[Webtest] Support for Dojo dijit.Dialog?

Shirshac, Andrew Shirshac, Andrew" <Andrew.Shirshac@fmr.com
Wed, 9 Jul 2008 17:26:48 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C8E20A.7ED0B9CC

I am working on a Dojo project using a custom dijit.Dialog. When I click
buttons or hrefs that should bring up a dijit.Dialog, I don't see any
manifiestation of that dialog in the test or in the saved responses.
Does Webtest support dijit.Dialogs, and do I need to do anything special
to access them? I am using version 2-6 R_1710.

Thanks much,
Andrew Shirshac

------_=_NextPart_001_01C8E20A.7ED0B9CC

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
6.0.6620.1">
<TITLE>Support for Dojo dijit.Dialog?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I am working on a Dojo project using a =
custom dijit.Dialog. When I click buttons or hrefs that should bring up =
a dijit.Dialog, I don't see any manifiestation of that dialog in the =
test or in the saved responses. Does Webtest support dijit.Dialogs, and =
do I need to do anything special to access them? I am using version 2-6 =
R_1710.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks much,</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Andrew Shirshac</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C8E20A.7ED0B9CC--