[Webtest] Trunk build fails on MacBook Pro Leopard

Paul Beck Paul Beck" <pbeck@nearinfinity.com
Wed, 9 Jul 2008 21:54:19 -0400

Lisa,

I got the R_1710 release to run on my Mac. Apparently there is an
older version of xalan in the classpath. You need to copy
xalan-2.7.0.jar AND clover.jar to /Library/Java/Extensions. This will
allow R_1710 to run. It also allows the build to proceed beyond the
error shown below:

[javac] location: class org.apache.xpath.compiler.FunctionTable
   [javac]         funcTable_.installFunction(_functionName.getLocalPart(),
_class);

Now I am getting the below error. Perhaps Marc can shed some light on this.

/Users/pbeck/workspace/webtest/build.xml:248: taskdef A class needed
by class com.cenqua.clover.tasks.CloverMergeTask cannot be found:
org/apache/tools/ant/Task

Paul