[Webtest] Issue Setting Headers

Marc Guillemot Marc Guillemot <mguillemot@yahoo.fr>
Tue, 15 Jul 2008 09:27:01 +0200


Sorry, I don't understand what you want to achieve.

Cheers,
Marc.
-- 
Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com


Patrick Wright wrote:
> Here is my simplified test…
> 
> When I run the test the excel file is store in the results.  The issue
> is that my results for the verifyProperty still return
> “application/octet-steam” as the Content-Type even though I set it to
> “application/vnd.ms-excel”.  I’ve also tried setting other header types
> and I still can’t seem to set them properly.
> 
>  
> 
> <webtest name="test">
> 
>  <config basepath="">
> 
>   <header name="Content-Type" value="application/vnd.ms-excel"/>
> 
>  </config>
> 
>  <steps>
> 
>   <invoke url=file://filepath/file.xls <file:///\\filepath\file.xls> />
> 
>    <storeHeader description="store content-type" name="Content-Type"
> property="contentType" />
> 
>    <verifyProperty description="" name="contentType"
> text="application/vnd.ms-excel"/>         
> 
>  </steps>
> 
> </webtest>
> 
>  
> 
> *Patrick Wright
> */Automation Engineer/
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> This email and any attachments thereto may contain private,
> confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
> Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto)
> by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
> contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any
> copies of this email and any attachments from your system immediately.
> 
> 
>