[Webtest] Re:dataDriven - adjacent empty cells repeated from previous row?

Erik Swart Erik Swart" <erik@webtest.co.nz
Wed, 16 Jul 2008 22:49:53 +1200

Hi all,

I have searched the forum archives and JIRA issues but can't find
something similar for this problem. In my tableContainer, I have a
populated cell (index 1,0) on row 1, while the next row, row 2, has a
populated cell (index 0,1). When echoing to stdoutput, I get the value
on the first row being repeated on the second.

Eg.

[header1][header2][header3]
[value1][value2][]
[value1][][value3]

doing echo ${header1} ${header2} ${header3} would produce

[value1][value2][]
[value1][value2][value3] on output.

Note these are all numeric fields, and I have a suspicion it's because
the adjacent cells are empty? Has anyone encountered this before?
We're using a Feb release (can't see the build number, sorry).

Erik