[Webtest] ANT Parallel task

Thu, 17 Jul 2008 09:58:11 +0200

Diana,

using Ant's parallel and a single output folder may currently cause
problems when computing each single output folder when your tests have
similar names.

Can you provide the stacktrace of the NPE? Have you tried to use
WebTest's feature wt.parallel.nbWorkers?

Cheers,
Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com