[Webtest] ANT Parallel task

Diana Huang (AU) Diana Huang (AU)" <Diana.Huang@didata.com.au
Fri, 18 Jul 2008 10:02:33 +1000

Hi Marc,

Instead of using ant's parallel, I tried wt.parallel.nbWorkers.

Perfect!!!! It fully meets my requirement.

Thanks,

Diana

-----Original Message-----
From: webtest-admin@lists.canoo.com [mailto:webtest-admin@lists.canoo.com] =
On Behalf Of Marc Guillemot
Sent: Thursday, 17 July 2008 5:58 PM
To: webtest@lists.canoo.com
Subject: Re: [Webtest] ANT Parallel task

Diana,

using Ant's parallel and a single output folder may currently cause
problems when computing each single output folder when your tests have
similar names.

Can you provide the stacktrace of the NPE? Have you tried to use
WebTest's feature wt.parallel.nbWorkers?

Cheers,
Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com