[Webtest] Re: VerifyXPath on Flash objec

Mon, 21 Jul 2008 15:04:50 +0200

Hi,

I don't see any reason why you can't check for a node representing a
flash object. If I correctly remember, when you provided an xpath it was
incorrect in WebTest as well as in Firefox.

Cheers,
Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com