[Webtest] Re: VerifyLinks

Thu, 24 Jul 2008 09:36:54 +0200

Hi,

I would add option (4): provide information to allow HtmlUnit to support
the piece of JS that causes problem. This may take a bit time, but as
long as nobody reports a problem, it will never get fixed. On the other
side, reported errors allow to improve the js support and HtmlUnit-2.2
will soon bring a lot of improvements.

Cheers,
Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com