[Webtest] Benefits of WebTest

Thu, 24 Jul 2008 09:46:40 +0200

Hi,

on WebTest's side you can look at
http://webtest.canoo.com/webtest/manual/keyCharacteristics.html or at
the different presentation, otherwise this thread may be interesting:
http://webtest.markmail.org/message/6buew3lyv4bzjw4f

Additionally if you have to cope with persons who say that "visual
browsers are the best way to test an application, because it is what
real users use" but aren't able to bring more arguments, you can try
following: tests don't allow to say that an application works correctly,
no matter whether WebTest or any other tool. Tests allow to find errors
and what matters is the number of errors you can find and for which price.

Cheers,
Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com