[Webtest] selecting xpath for label contents

Thu, 24 Jul 2008 09:49:03 +0200

Hi Janet,

WebTest has full xpath support. Are you sure that you're OK button has
been created at the time you want to check it? If yes, can you provide
the html code on which you find that WebTest has xpath problems?

Cheers,
Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com