[Webtest] Repeat and Concurrent

Thu, 24 Jul 2008 09:52:41 +0200

Hi,

WebTest itself is not really intended for load testing, at least not
alone (I'm working on some JMeter integration).

Nevertheless the requirements in your case seem to be quite simple. What
about using a <for> loop (from the antlib extension) containing your
<webtest> and using -Dwt.parallel.nbWorkers=24?

Cheers,
Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com