[Webtest] [webtest][JIRA] Closed: (WT-452) verifyLinks - exclude option doesnot function

Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:23:13 +0200

> Agreed - so when i have a link
>
> <a
> href="http://127.0.0.1:7199/Statements/js/prototype/dragdrop.js#600">blah-blah</a>
>
> and want to exclude the JS file - that should work, correct?

NO! You can exclude links, not content of a page. Do you exclude a js
file when you click on a link in your browser?

> BTW, the Grails-Plugin is 0.4. I wound up just using the disabling
> Javascript. As far as your option #4 - the problem is in a 3rd party
> piece calling a method on an object without testing for null first. May
> be bad HTML design on the page (more than likely) so not sure if
> anything is needed there.

you should upgrade to the latest version of the plugin. Version 0.4 uses
a really old version of WebTest.

Cheers,
Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com