[Webtest] Add a custom Step

Kai Mütz Kai Mütz
Thu, 24 Jul 2008 17:12:02 +0200

Hi.

How can I add a custom step? I have tried sonething I have found in tne
mailing list:

build.xml:

<target name="wt.defineTasks.init" description="customized classpath">
      <antcall target="wt.webtest.wt.defineTasks.init" inheritRefs="true"/>
      <path id="wt.defineTasks.classpath.customAppend">
        <pathelement location="../classes"/>
      </path>
    </target>

    <import file="${webtest.home}/webtest.xml"
        description="Import all functionalities for a full build"/>

    <property name="wt.testInWork" value="tests/allTests.xml"/>

Which yields to the following warning:
Warning: Reference wt.defineTasks.classpath.customPrepend has not been set
at runtime, but was found during
build file parsing, attempting to resolve. Future versions of Ant may
support
 referencing ids defined in non-executed targets.
Warning: Reference wt.defineTasks.classpath.webtest has not been set at
runtime, but was found during
build file parsing, attempting to resolve. Future versions of Ant may
support
 referencing ids defined in non-executed targets.

I have ignored this warning bacause everything works fine. But where do I
have to add my <taskdef/>? Anywhere I have tried I've got the following
error:
Reference wt.defineTasks.classpath.id not found.

Can anybody help?

Cheers, Kai