[Webtest] Webtest Release 2.7

Soula, William Soula, William" <wsoula@pointserve.com
Wed, 30 Jul 2008 06:53:13 -0500

Build 1714 has htmlunit 2.2  Good luck with it as several ppl (including me=
) have had trouble with the new htmlunit.

-----Original Message-----
From: webtest-admin@lists.canoo.com [mailto:webtest-admin@lists.canoo.com] =
On Behalf Of Oliver Rossbach
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 4:09 AM
To: webtest@lists.canoo.com
Subject: [Webtest] Webtest Release 2.7

Hello,

first of all I would like to thank you for the good work so far!

Our new website uses Ajax frameworks like 'prototype' or 'scriptaculous' he=
avily.

With Webtest Release 2.6 it is not possible to activate JavaScript on our s=
ite because of parsing errors with HtmlUnit.

When will the next Webtest Release be released which uses HtmlUnit 2.2?

Thanks in advance

--
Oliver Rossbach
ROSCONSULT - E-Business-Beratung und Softwareentwicklung

Heinrichstrasse 51
44536 L=FCnen

Fest:   +49 (0)2933 90 27 10
Mobil:  +49 (0)177   35 12 030