[Webtest] Best way to check a database in a webtest

Mark Johnson Mark Johnson" <markfjohnson@gmail.com
Wed, 30 Jul 2008 19:29:23 -0400

------=_Part_35307_26200126.1217460563557

I have a groovy based webtest which needs to verify that the database has
been properly updated.  I am assuming that my groovy db SQL queries are not
performing in the web test script because they are getting called when the
antbuilder is preparing the test.  Is this a correct assumption?  If so,
does anyone have an alternate strategy for doing a sql query within the web
script?

thanks for your help

mark