[Webtest] verifyText with double quotes

JS Bournival js@jipiju.com
Mon, 4 Aug 2008 11:26:37 -0400

------=_Part_32082_6871924.1217863597551

I guess this is a recurrent problem, but I haven't found anything suitable
in the archives.

I have the error string on my web page, telling the user he has an error
while submiting the form.  I want to verify that the message appears.  But
the message contains " (double-quotes), and I don't know what is the trick
to make them work in my test step:

<verifyText text="this is my text &quot;this part is between quotes&quot;"
/>

Thank you.

P.S. the char encoding of my page is ISO-8859-1 ... dunno if that is an
issue

--
JS.