[Webtest] Still unable to test over HTTPS

Wed, 13 Aug 2008 15:51:04 +0200

Hi,

I'm not a SSL expert at all, but in your case, are you interested to
test that certificate & Co are correct? If not, you can set HtmlUnit's
WebClient useInsecureSSL to true (with a script step as there is no
configuration possibility for this now in WebTest).

Cheers,
Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com