[Webtest] Load/Stress Testing with WebTest

Wed, 13 Aug 2008 16:10:45 +0200

Hi,

WebTest's parallel feature was never intended for load testing because
too much other features would be needed as well. I'm working on
integrating WebTest with JMeter for load testing (see
http://mguillem.wordpress.com/2008/05/23/webtesthtmlunit-integration-with-jmeter-started/)
with some initial success, but I don't find so much time to work on it.
I would need a project where I could work on it to progress faster.

Cheers,
Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com