[Webtest] Grails Plug-in

david.cate@wachovia.com david.cate@wachovia.com
Wed, 13 Aug 2008 17:07:59 -0400

--=_alternative 00741CE1852574A4_=

I'm currently using the WebTest plug-in for Grails and had 2 questions:

1. I've tried using the JAVA_OPTS to extend the heap size but still run
out of memory - it doesn't appear to be using the setting I provided via
-D. What is the proper way to increase the memory used by the plug-in?
Does it use JAVA_OPTS or ANT_OPTS?

2. I've used Groovy to generate tests for the Grails project (basically
modified CRUD app). The number of tests generated on the fly are around
300 with approximately 15 steps each. The results are stored in a single
WebFile - is there  configuration setting that I'm missing that allows for
the Summary and Detail reports to be on separate pages?

--=_alternative 00741CE1852574A4_=

for Grails and had 2 questions:</font>
extend the heap size but still run out of memory - it doesn't appear to
be using the setting I provided via -D. What is the proper way to increase
the memory used by the plug-in? Does it use JAVA_OPTS or ANT_OPTS?</font>
for the Grails project (basically modified CRUD app). The number of tests
generated on the fly are around 300 with approximately 15 steps each. The
results are stored in a single WebFile - is there &nbsp;configuration setting
that I'm missing that allows for the Summary and Detail reports to be on
separate pages?</font>
--=_alternative 00741CE1852574A4_=--