[Webtest] Grails Plug-in

david.cate@wachovia.com david.cate@wachovia.com
Wed, 13 Aug 2008 18:15:18 -0400

--=_alternative 007A46A2852574A4_=

As for my second question - i see the hidden parameter
<param name="singleReportsMode"
expression="${wt.htmlReports.singleReportsMode}"/>

Does this need to be set command line or can it be set in the
webtest.properties(Grails Project)  - and how does the config closure
handle naming the parameter?

david.cate@wachovia.com
Sent by: webtest-admin@gate4.canoo.com
08/13/2008 05:07 PM
Please respond to
webtest@gate4.canoo.com

webtest@gate4.canoo.com
cc

Subject
[Webtest] Grails Plug-in

I'm currently using the WebTest plug-in for Grails and had 2 questions:

1. I've tried using the JAVA_OPTS to extend the heap size but still run
out of memory - it doesn't appear to be using the setting I provided via
-D. What is the proper way to increase the memory used by the plug-in?
Does it use JAVA_OPTS or ANT_OPTS?

2. I've used Groovy to generate tests for the Grails project (basically
modified CRUD app). The number of tests generated on the fly are around
300 with approximately 15 steps each. The results are stored in a single
WebFile - is there  configuration setting that I'm missing that allows for
the Summary and Detail reports to be on separate pages?

--=_alternative 007A46A2852574A4_=

hidden parameter</font>
expression=&quot;${wt.htmlReports.singleReportsMode}&quot;/&gt;</font>
or can it be set in the webtest.properties(Grails Project) &nbsp;- and
how does the config closure handle naming the parameter?</font>
I'm currently using the WebTest plug-in for Grails and had 2 questions:</font><font size=3>
1. I've tried using the JAVA_OPTS to extend the heap size but still run
out of memory - it doesn't appear to be using the setting I provided via
-D. What is the proper way to increase the memory used by the plug-in?
2. I've used Groovy to generate tests for the Grails project (basically
modified CRUD app). The number of tests generated on the fly are around
300 with approximately 15 steps each. The results are stored in a single
WebFile - is there &nbsp;configuration setting that I'm missing that allows
for the Summary and Detail reports to be on separate pages?</font><font size=3>
--=_alternative 007A46A2852574A4_=--