[WEBTEST] - Custom WebTestReport.xml report and change name

Mon, 18 Aug 2008 09:20:14 +0200

WebTestReport.xml and the subfolder are not configurable. It is a
feature for simplicity and scalability. If you need a totally different
reporting, you can write your custom result reporter.

Cheers,
Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com