[Webtest] Grails Plugin - HTTPS

Peter Ledbrook Peter Ledbrook" <peter@cacoethes.co.uk
Tue, 19 Aug 2008 14:21:57 +0100

> I posted this question on the Grails list, too, but so far there are no
> Does anyone know how I can really get the Grails plugin to launch WebTest
> using the proper protocol?  I already have:
>
>  webtest_protocol = https
>
> in my webtest.properties file.

You'll need to patch RunWebtest.groovy so that it includes
"RunAppHttps.groovy" rather than "RunApp.groovy" and invokes the
"runAppHttps" target rather than "runApp". The advantage of including
"RunAppHttps.groovy" is that you can invoke either target, so you
could call one or the other based on some condition.

To be honest, the Grails scripts could do with a bit of refactoring to
make it a bit easier to re-use targets from other scripts.

Cheers,

Peter