[Webtest] AJAX response not populating textarea

Jason Manners Jason Manners" <jasonmanners@gmail.com
Tue, 19 Aug 2008 17:27:03 -0700

------=_Part_15921_19441265.1219192023190

Hello,
I have a <select> that when changed will call a javascript function that
calls for a AJAX call
and populates the fields with the responseJSON. Is this supported because I
keep getting this
error from htmlunit Javascript debugging.
"DEBUG (com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.javascript.host.XMLHttpRequest) -
XMLHttpRequest.responseXML was called but the response is application/json"
Here is the section of my test script that it is failing on:
"<verifyText description="Verify that this is the page" text="Test Page"/>
 <sleep seconds="20"/> ::Wait is 20 secs to prove that it was not just a
slow response
 <setSelectField name="select_e" text="sample_text"/> ::Fails on this line

Thank You
-Jason