[Webtest] Unable to work with date picker

Rinkesh Rinkesh" <rinkesh_bansal@persistent.co.in
Wed, 20 Aug 2008 11:50:03 +0530

Hi,

We have jsp page on which we have used data pickers. Webtest is unable to
work with these date pickers.  Please let me know if anyone is having any
success with date pickers

Thanks & Regards,
=A0
Rinkesh Bansal | Team Lead =96 Atroad Automation | Persistent Systems Ltd
rinkesh_bansal@persistent.co.in=A0 | Cell: +91 93261 76376 | Tel: +91 (20)
3023 6792
Innovation in software product design, development and delivery-
www.persistentsys.com

DISCLAIMER=0A=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=0A=
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the=
 property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the=
 individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended=
 recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute=
 or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, plea=
se notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Syste=
ms Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.