[Webtest] Encountering Wrapped com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.ScriptException--HELP!!!!!!

PRASHANT SARWAL PRASHANT SARWAL" <prashant.sarwal@gmail.com
Thu, 21 Aug 2008 23:04:17 +0530

------=_Part_77098_2486455.1219340057774

Hi All,

Wrapped com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.ScriptException has been encountered
while automating the following scenario:

*Pre-Condition*: Need to login to client network using VPN after which I do
not have access to internet

I have a small script wherein I have to invoke a particular URL which is
hosted on a local server for e.g. http://host:port/xyz.po. When I try to
playback the recorded script, the above mentioned error is displayed and
according test result is generated.

When I analyse the problem, it seems that the above mentioned URL downloads
a particular javascript (.js file) to render the complete page from a URL
for which it needs access to internet for e.g. http://www.xyz.com. And being
on VPN, I do not have access to internet.

When I test the same scenario manually, I am able to set a proxy in my
browser settings and simulate the same. I have also tried using the
"setproxy" function of ANT but it does not seem to work. Or maybe am using
the function incorrectly. Please find my usage below:

          <setproxy proxyhost="xxx.xxx.xxx.xx" proxyport="1234"
            proxyuser="abc7d8" proxypassword="password"
            nonproxyhosts="xxx.xxx.xxx.*" />

Would request someone to kindly help me with the issue as it is blocker
issue for me.

Thanks in advance!!

Thanks and Regards,
Prashant Sarwal