[Webtest] AJAX response not populating textarea

Fri, 22 Aug 2008 09:50:09 +0200

Hi,

it seems that something goes wrong once the response to the
XMLHttpRequest has been received. Can you investigate to isolate the
root cause? Do you use a particular AJAX library?

Cheers,
Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com