AW: [Webtest] JavaScript error

Mon, 25 Aug 2008 09:39:11 +0200

Hi,

are you sure that you don't get this error in your normal browser?
Google for "oamSetHiddenInput", it seems to be a bug in myfaces-1.1.5.
If no error occurs in you "normal" browser, can you please provide more
information to allow to understand the problem's root cause? If the
error exists in "normal browsers" and you just want to ignore it in
WebTest, you can configure it to ignore js errors.

Cheers,
Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com

>>> Ralf