[Webtest] Unknown extension...

Marc Guillemot Marc Guillemot <mguillemot@yahoo.fr>
Mon, 25 Aug 2008 09:39:53 +0200


Hi,

can you track the http headers in your browser (for instance using
LiveHttpHeaders in Firefox)?

Cheers,
Marc.
-- 
Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com


Wesley Silva wrote:
> I belive i find out the problem, but i still don't know how to fix
> it...In my webapp hosted on TomCat there is a filter (for authentication
> purposes) in web.xml, when i remove it webtest works....Somehow the
> filter is redirecting the response in something that webtest interprets
> as a non-html response...
> 
> On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 4:57 AM, Marc Guillemot <mguillemot@yahoo.fr
> <mailto:mguillemot@yahoo.fr>> wrote:
> 
>     which headers did you change? If in WebTest, this is incorrect: this is
>     your web server that doesn't send the right header.
> 
>     Cheers,
>     Marc.
>     --
>     Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com
> 
>     Wesley Silva wrote:
>     > I really don't know why this is happening...The funny thing is that i
>     > tried with another sites and it works...I believe that is a
>     problem with
>     > my system, but I've already tried so many things, i already
>     changed the
>     > user-agent, the header , type of content, etc...but it is still not
>     > recognizing the format...
>     > Any ideas?
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     > On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 9:48 AM, Marc Guillemot
>     <mguillemot@yahoo.fr <mailto:mguillemot@yahoo.fr>
>     > <mailto:mguillemot@yahoo.fr <mailto:mguillemot@yahoo.fr>>> wrote:
>     >
>     >     Hi,
>     >
>     >     it seems that your web server isn't correctly configured and
>     doesn't any
>     >     content type header, is it possible? What happens in your "normal"
>     >     browser?
>     >
>     >     Cheers,
>     >     Marc.
>     >     --
>     >     Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com
>     >
>     >
>     >     Wesley Silva wrote:
>     >     > Hi,
>     >     >
>     >     > Can anyone tell me why is this happening?
>     >     >
>     >     >    [invoke]  INFO (com.canoo.webtest.steps.
>     >     > request.TargetHelper) - getting resp
>     >     > nse for url: http://localhost:8080/Mypage.jsp
>     >     >    [invoke]  INFO (com.canoo.webtest.engine.WebClientContext) -
>     >     Content
>     >     > of wind
>     >     > w changed to http://localhost:8080/Mypage.jsp
>     >     > ()
>     >     >
>     >     > This is resulting in a page written like this
>     >     > 002_response_invoke.unknown instead of 002_response_invoke.html
>     >     > And then i am getting this error: Current response is not an
>     HTML page
>     >     > but of type
>     >     >
>     >     > --
>     >     > Att,
>     >     > Wesley
>     >
>     >
>     >     _______________________________________________
>     >     WebTest mailing list
>     >     WebTest@lists.canoo.com <mailto:WebTest@lists.canoo.com>
>     <mailto:WebTest@lists.canoo.com <mailto:WebTest@lists.canoo.com>>
>     >     http://lists.canoo.com/mailman/listinfo/webtest
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     > --
>     > Att,
>     > Wesley
> 
>     _______________________________________________
>     WebTest mailing list
>     WebTest@lists.canoo.com <mailto:WebTest@lists.canoo.com>
>     http://lists.canoo.com/mailman/listinfo/webtest
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> Att,
> Wesley