[Webtest] testing JSON web services

Tokutan Tokutan <tokutan@gmail.com>
Wed, 3 Sep 2008 11:13:35 +1000

------=_Part_26828_8466718.1220404415473

Hi,

I am currently about to do a new project to test JSON based web services. I
was told to research a testing tool that can be used to test this web
services. Since, I have been using webtest, I would really like to use the
same tool to test this.

Is it possible to use webtest for this purpose? I am completely new to test
JSON web services and thus I don't know much about the requirement to test
JSON web services.

Thanks,