[Webtest] Re: No page after clickElement

Tue, 09 Sep 2008 13:04:57 +0200

Hi,

what do you get for an error?

verifyText should work on any text/* content type but probably not when
the content type is ica/citrix-application. Nevertheless if the right
answer is received, it is possible to access to the response.

Cheers,
Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com