[Webtest] How to locate a element without name ,Id,HtmlId and a Japanese lable.

Tue, 09 Sep 2008 13:07:44 +0200

lostinheaven.lee@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> I'm practicing webtest on an Japanese project. in that project which
> many buttons are without of neither Id nor name, all of the label is
> written in Japanese,so I can't use Xpath to located them neither.
>
> How can I specify an element without those parameter? Or I have tohad
> some of those parameter added?
>
> Thanks!

Even if I don't have any experience with it, I don't see why XPath
wouldn't work with Japanese text.

The question you should ask yourself is how do *you* identify the the
elements? Once you know that, you can probably express it as XPath
expression.

Cheers,
Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com