[Webtest] Wrong result for (simple) xpath?

A Vander A Vander <avander_be@yahoo.com>
Tue, 9 Sep 2008 06:13:11 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I'm quite sure the current response is what is expected. I just have to
read the wt test report, it has a link to the error and a link to the page.
The content of this page is the expected one...

Regards, Avander