[Webtest] Announcing www.efficient-webtesting.com

Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:27:17 +0200

[unashamed plug ;-)]

My friend Tomi Schütz and I are glad to announce the launch of
http://www.efficient-webtesting.com/
This web site will promote our professional services in web test
automation in general and on WebTest (and HtmlUnit) in particular.

In the past years I've had some contracts as well as consulting jobs
centered on web testing automation but this was rather accidentally as
this was not my main focus. I've really enjoyed it as well as I could
see that web testing automation is often poorly considered and badly
done. Tomi and I want to be more active in this area and we've decided
to start a dedicated web site.

This won't reduce my engagement in WebTest, HtmlUnit and the other open
source projects in which I'm involved. On the contrary, I've already
experimented that I have more time for these projects when a part of my
paid time involves using them. I'm convinced that a lot still needs to
be done on the tools' side (and that a lot can be done).

So if you're looking for support, consulting or development services
(from prototyping to code review), or training to setup (or improve)
your web test automation projects, don't hesitate to contact us:
contact@efficient-webtesting.com

Happy testing,
Marc (& Tomi).
--