[Webtest] Testing GWT 1.5 rc1 with WebTest 1714 using HtmlUnit 2.2

Ahmed Ashour Ahmed Ashour <asashour@yahoo.com>
Sat, 13 Sep 2008 13:01:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Rene,

I came across this post, and I wonder if it is still an issue.

* Did you try to wait/sleep for few seconds?
* Do you have any error? Can you post your GWT project?

Yours,
Ahmed