[Webtest] javascript issue or not?

Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:12:37 +0200

Hi,

if you get an error page from your server, you don't have a JS error but
maybe is the JS code not executed as you expected (which doesn't
necessarily mean that it is necessary wrong, see the problems with
Google home page).

Could you compare the request (POST? GET?) that is made to submit the
form in WebTest with what is made in your "normal" browser?

Cheers,
Web: http://www.efficient-webtesting.com
Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com