[Webtest] Testing Problem with OLAT Framework

Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:37:07 +0200

Hi,

you've masked the password, is that correct?

A quick test with (coming) release 2.3 of HtmlUnit using "****" as
password didn't produce any error when simulating FF2 but produced an JS
error in a setTimeout'ed task when simulating IE6. I couldn't test what
is the "real" behavior in IE6 as the page didn't load.

Can you provide more info and/or the needed password (you can send it to
me directly)?

Cheers,
Web: http://www.efficient-webtesting.com
Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com