[Webtest] Testing Problem with OLAT Framework

Patrick Berchten Patrick Berchten <berchten@semafor.ch>
Thu, 18 Sep 2008 12:30:57 +0200

Hey Marc

Thanks for response. That's right i masked the password... I'll change
the installation to a non-productive status so I can tell you the password.
The password is now "olat" without the quotes :-)

I'm using the webtest version 2.6 with htmtunit version 2.2.

regards

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Patrick Berchten