[Webtest] Running webtest without xserver->X11

Soula, William Soula, William" <wsoula@pointserve.com
Thu, 18 Sep 2008 13:15:57 -0500

 We use this plugin.  All it does for us is include a link in the side of h=
udson pointing to the results.  Which is helpful as the link to the latest =
results is frequently broken as we build very often throughout the day.  I =
don't think this plugin "visualize[s] the webtest-results on the build-resu=
lt page."  Unless you are referring to the "Test Result" charting.

-----Original Message-----
From: webtest-admin@lists.canoo.com [mailto:webtest-admin@lists.canoo.com] =
On Behalf Of Michael Habbert
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 11:00 AM
To: webtest@lists.canoo.com
Subject: Re: [Webtest] Running webtest without xserver->X11

Marc Guillemot schrieb:
> Michael Habbert wrote:
>
> [...]
>> Michael
>>
>> btw: do you use the webtest-report-plugin? I tried with no success so fa=
r.

> what's that?
>
> Cheers,
> Marc.

Hi Marc,

I did start some webtests in my new company (hopefully we will be listed on=
 the Webtest-page in the future).
To do this not only by hand I installed a Continuous Integration System wit=
h name: hudson

this CI-System has a webtest-report-plugin (its a start), to visualize the =
webtest-results on the build-result page.

http://hudson.gotdns.com/wiki/display/HUDSON/WebTest+Presenter+Plugin

Its a start - may be there will be an update ... ;-)

Cheers,
Michael