[Webtest] Problem with umlauts | Not able to verify umlauts text ina page

Hitesh Gupta Hitesh Gupta" <hitesh21081@gmail.com
Mon, 22 Sep 2008 15:15:08 +0530

------=_Part_53491_1618947.1222076708731

Hi All,

I am facing a strange problem while working with umlauts in my web page. I
am trying to VerifyText through canoo

*Issue:-*
I want to verify whether the text Konten=FCbersicht is present in my page o=
not.

1.  I tried to use this <verifyText description=3D"Verify that text is
contained in the page" text=3D"Konten=FCbersicht"/> but this says that "Inv=
alid
byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.

2.  I tried using this <verifyText description=3D"Verify that text is
contained in the page" text=3D"Konten&#252;bersicht"/> but this also does n=
ot
work and not able to verify the text and my test failed.

3.  I lastly tried this <verifyText description=3D"Verify that text is
contained in the page" text=3D"Konten&uuml;bersicht"/> but this is also not
working for me.

I am not able to verify a text with umlauts in the webpage through canoo.

If anyone have some solution to this problem then please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,
Hitesh Gupta

------=_Part_53491_1618947.1222076708731

>I am facing a strange problem while working with umlauts in my web page. I=
verify whether the text Konten=FCbersicht is present in my page or not.<br>

that text is contained in the page&quot; text=3D&quot;Konten=FCbersicht&quo=
t;/&gt; but this says that &quot;Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.<b=
r><br>
2.&nbsp; I tried using this &lt;verifyText description=3D&quot;Verify that =
text is contained in the page&quot; text=3D&quot;Konten&amp;#252;bersicht&q=
uot;/&gt; but this also does not work and not able to verify the text and m=
y test failed.<br>

that text is contained in the page&quot; text=3D&quot;Konten&amp;uuml;bersi=
cht&quot;/&gt; but this is also not working for me. <br><br>I am not able t=
o verify a text with umlauts in the webpage through canoo.<br>

------=_Part_53491_1618947.1222076708731--