[Webtest] Problem with umlauts | Not able to verify umlauts text ina page

Michael Habbert Michael Habbert <michael@kelikami.de>
Mon, 22 Sep 2008 18:55:03 +0200

Hi Hitesh,

What happens in a browser?
Are there all "umlaute" viewed correctly? What does the browser say
about the encoding of the page?

Your problem usually is caused by different encodings or wrong guessing
of the client.

cheers

Michael Habbert