[Webtest] How can i use wt:cleanText

Soula, William Soula, William" <wsoula@pointserve.com
Wed, 24 Sep 2008 12:02:57 -0500

For:

This works:
<verifyXPath xpath=3D"//table[wt:cleanText(td)=3D'I have an extra space aft=
er me']"/>

The other way to verify text in xpath is to use the text() function but thi=
s only works if there is no trailing space so it won't work in the above ex=
ample but will work in the following example:

<verifyXPath xpath=3D"//table[td/text()=3D'I do not have extra space']"/>

-----Original Message-----
From: webtest-admin@lists.canoo.com [mailto:webtest-admin@lists.canoo.com] =
On Behalf Of dariusch
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 10:44 AM
To: webtest@lists.canoo.com
Subject: [Webtest] How can i use wt:cleanText

Hello,

i can't find this possibility, how can i use it? Maybe you show me an examp=
le like this:

<webtest name=3D"my simple Test">
      <invoke
        url=3D"http://www.myserver.com:8080/myApp/login"
        description=3D"get Login Page" />

        call "wt:cleanText"

      <verifyTitle
        text=3D"Login Page"
        description=3D"we should see the login title" /> </webtest>

Cheers,
Dariusch