[Webtest] replaceFilter from data driven excel data

Tokutan Tokutan <tokutan@gmail.com>
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:36:10 +1000

------=_Part_12393_1135036.1222644971009

Hi,

Is it possible to store a property from data driven i.e.excel and using
replaceFilter to remove or replace character from the data? I have created
Webtest script to to replace response from invoking url, however I need to
do the same thing from the excel data and then comparing with the actual
data from the url.

It seems that replaceFilter function only looking at the data from invoking
url and it is not possible to look at a property from storeProperty (storing
property from excel)

Thanks,