[Webtest] Detecting misspelling of commands and entities

Mark Van Peteghem Mark Van Peteghem <Mark.Van.Peteghem@telenet.be>
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 11:50:15 +0200

Hi,

I noticed that when a webtest command is misspelled, it generates an
error, but it is not apparent from the error message that the command is
misspelled. When I used 'setCheckBox' instead of 'setCheckbox', there
was an error and I thought that the checkbox was not found, until I
noticed the misspelling.

When an entity is misspelled, there is no error at all, and in that case
it may be difficult to find out what the problem is.

Is there a way to make Webtest check for such things? Or is this an
issue with Ant? If not, consider it a feature request. I spent about
half an hour on each of these :-)

--
  Mark
  When you get lemons, you make lemonade.