[Webtest] Help for Bachelor Thesis

frodopotter frodopotter <zinni_s@web.de>
Tue, 5 Apr 2011 01:16:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

as said in the title I need your help regarding my Bachelor Thesis.
Therefore I would like you to answer the following short questions
(you may write an essay or just one word, do as you like ;) ).
You can also mail me directly at zinni_s[a]web.de .

What do you use WebTest for?
e.g. "Testing my own Homepage"
or "as Testtool at work (working as Web-Designer etc.)"

How do you decide to use WebTest (or other webautomation-tools) instead of
clicking manually?
e.g. "I use it when i need to run the test at least twice/three times/..."
or "I use it all the time (just in case I need to run it again)"
or "I use it all the time (it's fun)"
or "I have a formula to calculate how much time/work I save using it (and
maybe want to share it ;) )"

Do you think webautomated tools are worth the initial effort to
build/configure them?
e.g. "Yes."
or "No, because..."
or "If some conditions are fulfilled, as there are..."

Thank you in advance.

Tim